Latest update as of May 19, 2020
Our Valued Clients,
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of coronavirus, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep our team and clients safe. Please be assured we have protocols in place and are continuing to monitor both local and federal mandates in regard to operations.
- Some of the updates we have made to limit person-to-person contact while continuing to provide the best service possible:
- All of our consultations have moved to phone calls and/or virtual video.
- Vehicle drop-offs and pick-ups can be done without interaction by the use of a key drop box outside.
- We offer pickup and delivery service (as pictured) for customers who do not want to leave home for a reasonable fee.
- All of our graphic design is now being done remotely.
- We are wiping down steering wheels, gear selectors (touched surfaces), etc. with Isopropyl Alcohol Cleaner (IPA), which is a highly effective and in-demand cleaning solution.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving our community.